Twittering Machine

Monday, January 22, 2007

kawayan autograph

I was leafing through Kawayan 1991, my high school yearbook, and came across an autograph by my best friend at the time, Tricia C. When we were in middle school, she showed me a heart-shaped locket that was sealed with a surgical tape- inside the locket was the picture of a boy who broke her heart. Later on, I saw her blossom into a confident and beautiful woman who, in turn, would break many hearts. Trish is now happily married with children- her firstborn Justin is my godson.

Here we are in our French classroom.

Excerpts of her 1991 yearbook message are in my podcast. Trish, can you hear the old song I'm playing the background?

2 comments:

Trixia said...

Hi Voltaire! I enjoyed listening to your podcasts - thank you for sharing your memories and some of your favorite music as well as your interview with Joma Sison's brother. Looking forward to reading and listening to more stuff from you.

All the best,
Trixia

Voltaire said...

Thanks Trixia! Happy New Year!