Twittering Machine

Sunday, February 17, 2008

mahal kita 2


Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

You already met Dona. This week, we came out with a coffee-table book on micro-finance entitled Pagbabasbas (Benediction).

Remembering the first time I told someone, "I love you," through Dona's encouragement, I searched my journal for the entry describing what happened.

It was the evening of 31 March 1994 and we sat on the grassy, sloping edge of the Sunken Garden, looking at the sky. When I finally managed to say the words, it was "like resolving to jump off a diving board and feeling some fear and anticipation before hitting the water."

I am able to express my feelings more openly and naturally now, but I've reached this blissful place in relationships only because I took the first step that night.

Thanks to Noel Cabangon for the haunting love song, "Uunahin Ko Kayo" (I Will Put You First).

No comments: